The Best Nights in Florence Just Got BETTER
We know it's still a little ways out from the 2024 season, but it's never too early to start planning out our theme nights at Carolina Bank Field! Here's what we have planned to make our season even more flamazing than normal:
- Opening Night, Thursday May 23rd: Everyone's favorite day! Baseball is BACK, Flamingos are flying, and pink is in. Come out to see the hottest birds in town, and stay for our post game fireworks show.
- Pee Dee Pecans, Saturday, May 25th Believe it or nut, everyone's favorite alter ego is making a comeback. The Pee Dee Pecans will make their return to Carolina Bank Field TWICE this summer. You don't want to miss these nutty nights!
- First Responders Night, Monday May 27th: We're honoring all the brave men and women who serve and protect our community every day. Thank YOU for working so hard to secure the freedoms we enjoy. There will be fire trucks, police cars, a K9 demonstration and specialty jerseys being auctioned off. We will also be recognizing first responders on field.
- NASCAR Night, sponsored by Darlington Raceway, Friday, May 31st: Mingos, start your engines! This team is too tough to tame. We've partnered with Darlington Raceway to bring NASCAR to Carolina Bank Field. Specialty jerseys, giveaways, on-field games, and more.
- Rewind the Clock, Friday, June 7th: It's a blast from the past! Take a trip through time as you walk through the stadium. We are taking you back to the 80s, 90s and 00s. Enjoy the best music and food item from each decade.
- Strike Out Cancer, Saturday, June 15th: We are partnering with MUSC to honor those who have been impacted by, or are currently fighting cancer of all times. We will also recognize our 2024 Home Run for Life recipient in-game. Come out for a great cause.
- Flolympics, Thursday, June 20th: The torch will be shining bright at Carolina Bank Field a month earlier than in Paris! Bring your competitive side, and be ready to play faster, jump higher, and be stronger than the world's top Flamingos.
- Margaritaville, Saturday, June 22nd: It's 5 O'Clock Somewhere! Enjoy a Cheeseburger in Paradise, sit Knee Deep in Carolina Bank Field, and come visit Margaritaville. Speciality jerseys, on-field games, themed concessions items. You are not going to want this night.
- Game Show Night, Thursday, June 27th: Cue the theme music, shine those lights, congratulations YOU are our next contestant on Game Show Night! We will be playing versions of everyone's favorite game shows both pre-game and in-game. AND karaoke. Bring your best skills, you could be our big winner.
- Star Wars Night, Friday. June 28th: May the Flock be with you, join the jedi Flamingos in their battle against the dark side. We have specialty jerseys being auctioned off during the game. Star Wars games being played on the field. Several photo opportunities AND appearances from some of your favorite characters. See you here we will.
- Spirit of Florence, Thursday, July 4th: Our 4th of July game, honoring the Florence 7. We will have post-game fireworks as well
- Welcome to the Jungle, Saturday, July 6th: Where we definitely have fun and games. It's also Flo's birthday! Come out for a great night celebrating your favorite flamingo, meet some of her best friends, and have a WILD time.
- Faith and Family Night, Friday, July 12th: The team is bringing faith, family and baseball together. Gather your church flock and come out for a great community event! We will ALSO be playing as the Pee Dee Pecans for the second and final time of the season.
- Christmas in July, Saturday, July 13th: That's right, Christmas came early this year. What better way to celebrate than with the Flamingos? When you step foot into our ballpark, you'll want to sing along with some favorite holiday tunes. We can't make it snow (Yet. That's a work in progress), but we can still put up the lights and trees and bring some festive cheer to Florence.
- Bark at the Park, Thursday, July 18th: Who let the flamingos, I mean, dogs out?! Your four-legged friend is not only allowed, but is encouraged to accompany you to this game! We will have plenty of water bowls, doggy pools, treat stations, and games for your pet to participate in. Dogs must remain on a leash at ALL times, and they do not need a ticket.
- Country Night, Saturday, July 20th: Yeeeeeee-haw! It's country night - themed music, line dancing, and games. It may not be your first rodeo, but it will be your first rodeo featuring flamingos. Grab your hat and come on out for a boot-stomping good time.
- Fan Appreciation Night, Friday, July 26th: All good things must come to an end. This will be our LAST home game of the 2024 season. Giveaways, one last chance to see the Flock, and post-game fireworks!